Dr. Kelly Miller
Dr. Miller founded Health Restoration in 2013 based on his belief that a natural, synergistic approach to health care is the optimum approach to addressing the health care issues people face on a daily basis. He is considered an expert on the multi-disciplinary treatment of chronic pain and inflammation, and many chronic illnesses and diseases that a singular approach often fails to resolve.
- Dr. Kelly Miller is a 1980 graduate of Logan University of Health Sciences in St. Louis, Missouri, receiving his Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
- Dr. Miller received a Certification in Industrial/Occupational Health from Northwestern Chiropractic College in 1991.
- Dr. Miller worked as an ergonomic, safety-consultant, and after-care doctor for Food Barn, Ball’s Price Chopper, and Twentieth Century in the Kansas City Metropolitan area in the 1990’s.
- Dr. Miller received his certification in Acupuncture in 1996, and is a Fellow of the Acupuncture Society of America. In 2001, Dr. Miller received his Certification as a Naturopathic Medical Doctor from the National Accreditation and Certification of Naturopathic Medical Doctors in Washington DC.
- Dr. Miller finished his Fellowship in Aging and Regenerative Medicine* from the Brazil-American Academy of Aging and Regenerative Medicine located in Sao Paulo, Brazil, in March 2014.
- Dr. Miller received his Certification in Functional Diagnostic Medicine* from Functional Medicine University in December, 2014.
- Dr. Miller’s clinical practice covers over thirty eight years, treating over fifteen thousand patients.
- Dr. Miller is an international lecturer on the genetic, nutritional, and hormonal considerations related to heart health.
Dr. Miller is the author of seven health-related books. The seven book series is called Health Restoration, and is edited by George Ann Gregory, BS, MS, PhD.
- The first two books, 13 Secrets To Optimal Aging: How Your Hormones Can Help You Achieve A Better Quality Of Life And Longevity and Micronutrients Testing: How to Find Out What Vitamins, Minerals, and Anti-Oxidants You Need are now available at Amazon.com and Kindle, as well as this website, where you can receive an autographed copy.
- The next two books, Is Your Environment Stressing You Out? How to Pro-Actively Protect Yourself From Environmental Toxins and Saving Your Brain: Causes, Prevention, and Reversal of Dementia/Alzheimer’s will soon be available.
Dr Miller is currently offering Aging and Regenerative and Functional Diagnostic Medicine services through a private membership association.
In Missouri call 816-210-6913.
In Florida call 813-985-5190 for a consultation.
*Licensed in Chiropractic and Acupuncture in Missouri. Functions as “Certified Health Coach” in Florida.
Why We offer Neurofeedback
“Many patients come to us after seeing their primary care physician, who only offered drugs for their symptoms. But drugs do not work well on neurological problems. That’s because the root cause often lies in the brain.
“These people who come to us have tried many other methods and are fed up. The best part is that our system eliminates the guesswork and provides an accurate snapshot of brain issues. Then we can target those problem areas using neurofeedback.
Once we show a patient their brain map and they can visually see just what is wrong, they become very excited about the possibilities for permanent relief.”
Neurofeedback Is Safe For All Ages
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Our system is approved by the Food and Drug Administration. In fact, the FDA recognizes that neurofeedback has NEVER produced a serious side effect since it was first discovered over 40 years ago. There are also thousands of research articles and personal testimonials that prove it effectiveness. Click a box below to learn more.